Latest News

#PFAfrica | MUSIC: 'Take Over' by M.O.G feat. Maya & Tosin Bee









M.O.G (Osagie Ozigbo) returns with this masterpiece single titled “Take Over”. It’s a simple, easy-to- sing-along song that reflects that fervent prayer of complete submission to God’s will.

“As I add another year today I recall a time when it seemed nothing was working out just the right way or to be rather honest, the way I selfishly wanted things to go- but then I realised through the Holy Spirit that things won’t always work out the way I want until I decide who should pilot the affairs of my life – the author or her cast? - So I stopped forcing things to go my way and simply allowed Jesus take over the wheels completely then everything changed miraculously- You can do the same too, let this song help you get there”

This song is written by Osagie Ozigbo, produced by Mind Maestro, mixed and mastered by Elisha Habila. It also features two of Nigeria’s music finest voices Maya and Tosin Bee with guitar performance from Boss Ola

Listen / Download HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

PATH FINDDAR Shared by Themes24x7 Copyright © 2014

Theme images by graphixel. Powered by Blogger.